How far do I have to cycle?
We’re asking you and your team to cycle as many kilometres as you can during the week to have a chance of winning the Tour de Law 2021 champion title.
Plan how far you are aiming to cycle based on your ability and schedule.
When does it start?
The race starts at 6am on Monday 11 October and will end promptly at 6pm on Sunday 17 October. Any rides logged after this won’t be counted.
How do I take part?
In any way that works for you! Take to the streets with your bike, cycle away on a static bike at home or, if you can, rack up your kilometres in the gym. Just make sure you track how far you go on Strava.
How do the teams work?
Get up to ten of your colleagues together and cycle as far as you can in a week, wherever you are. Make sure to connect your individual fundraising page to your team's page so that all your fundraising and kilometres cycled are combined for your team’s totals.
There’s no maximum to the number of teams one company can enter.
I'm a team leader, how do I set up my team’s page?
Check out our ‘how to videos’ below.
Follow this handy guide for how to set up your team’s fundraising page.
I’m a team member, how do I find my team page?
Check out our ‘how to videos’ above.
Follow this handy guide for how to join your team’s fundraising page.
What are the prize categories this year?
TOUR DE LAW: CYCLE YOUR WAY CHAMPION
We’ll crown our champion team based on the team with the highest combined distance and fundraising totals, using a scoring system.
*New for 2021* Each member of the Tour de Law Champion team will receive a pink Breast Cancer Now cycling jersey.
- PINK JERSEY WINNERS: Choose to represent either the male or female category and whoever cycles the furthest distance over the week in each group will receive a Breast Cancer Now pink cycling jersey and digital medal.
- GO THE DISTANCE AWARD: The team that cycles the furthest over the seven days will be awarded with a certificate
- STAR FUNDRAISING TEAM: The team that raises the most for Breast Cancer Now’s vital research and care will be awarded with a certificate.
How can I take part if I don’t have access to a bike at home?
Not to worry, just email
Who’s best to get in touch with if I have any questions?
Who can take part in Tour de Law 2021?
This event is open to law sector employees only.
How do I log my distance on my JustGiving page?
We recommend tracking your distance travelled using Strava (a free, easy to use app), which can be directly linked to your fundraising page.
Check out our 'how to videos' below on how to link your accounts.
Check out this quick guide for more information.
You can also manually add data by clicking the ‘log fitness’ button on your fundraising page, from Monday 11 October up until the 6pm deadline on Sunday 17 October.
I’m having issues connecting my page to Strava. What should I do?
If you have any problems with connecting to Strava, the team at JustGiving are on hand to help you get set up as quickly as possible. Email them on firstname.lastname@example.org’
Is there a registration fee?
No, we just ask that you fundraise what you can for Breast Cancer Now's world-class research and life-changing support services.
Is there a fundraising target?
As fundraising is a crucial part of the Tour de Law competition, we’re encouraging teams to raise as much as possible. We’re suggesting £1,500 per team as a target to aim for.
Our Tour de Law 2021 Champion team will be crowned based on the team with the highest combined distance and fundraising totals.
What are your fundraising tips?
- Share your JustGiving page with friends and family and ask them to donate. The more you share your reason for taking part the more likely people are to give! Make use of our sharable graphics on the Resources Page.
- Invite friends and colleagues to guess your distance using our sweepstake sheet.
- Set yourself an additional challenge by encouraging sponsorship with pledges if you reach your targets. Promise to cycle in costume, maybe wax your legs to become more aerodynamic or even take an ice bath after you cycle (with pictures to prove it).
Can I download any fundraising materials?
You can access extra fundraising resources on the resources tab.